It’s simpler than you think.
- Register for your program of choice and choose your start date. Our experienced
career counselors will help you choose the right career path based on your interests,
experience and any previous education you may have.
- Assessment. All of our college’s applications are assessed individually.
However, in most cases, a basic assessment is required.
- Funding/Financial Assistance. Our finance department will work with students
on an individual basis in order to ensure you select the ideal funding option (which
may also include Government grants and/or funding towards living expenses).
Shape Your Opportunity. Shape Your Tomorrow.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Correcting Overpayments: How Good Accounting Training Can Ensure Quick Resolutions14 Feb 2018
- Why Online Grocery Shopping Requires Top-Class Supply Chain Training Program Grads7 Feb 2018
- What Are "Talk-in" Clinics? A Quick Intro for Students in Community Services Worker Courses31 Jan 2018
- The Answers to Common Interview Questions You Might Hear After Your PSW Courses24 Jan 2018
- 3 Reasons to Study Office Administration in the New Year17 Jan 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
Select a Campus to view available programs :
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma