It’s simpler than you think.
- Register for your program of choice and choose your start date. Our experienced
career counselors will help you choose the right career path based on your interests,
experience and any previous education you may have.
- Assessment. All of our college’s applications are assessed individually.
However, in most cases, a basic assessment is required.
- Funding/Financial Assistance. Our finance department will work with students
on an individual basis in order to ensure you select the ideal funding option (which
may also include Government grants and/or funding towards living expenses).
Shape Your Opportunity. Shape Your Tomorrow.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Could Blockchain Become Part of Supply Chains? What Students in Logistics Training Need to Know18 Apr 2018
- Helping Seniors Feel Less Isolated: How You Can Make a Difference During Your PSW Career11 Apr 2018
- What Is Preventative Dentistry? An Overview for Students at Dental Assistant School4 Apr 2018
- 2 Facts About Transportation Geography for Students in Logistics Training28 Mar 2018
- Using Your Personal Support Worker Training to Keep Seniors Safe During Flu Season21 Mar 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
Select a Campus to view available programs :
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma