It’s simpler than you think.
- Register for your program of choice and choose your start date. Our experienced
career counselors will help you choose the right career path based on your interests,
experience and any previous education you may have.
- Assessment. All of our college’s applications are assessed individually.
However, in most cases, a basic assessment is required.
- Funding/Financial Assistance. Our finance department will work with students
on an individual basis in order to ensure you select the ideal funding option (which
may also include Government grants and/or funding towards living expenses).
Shape Your Opportunity. Shape Your Tomorrow.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 4 Signs You Could Be a Perfect Fit for Dental Assistant Training10 Oct 2018
- 5 Tips for Maximizing Attention to Detail When You Become a Legal Office Administrator3 Oct 2018
- The Importance of SCMA and What it means for Pros with Supply Chain Training26 Sep 2018
- Meet Roger Clowater: Police Foundations Training Instructor at NAHB19 Sep 2018
- The Key Differences Between Criminal and Civil Law: An Intro for Those in Police Foundations Programs12 Sep 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
Select a Campus to view available programs :
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma