LEGAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
The Legal Office Administration / Assistant program provides students with the legal skills to work under the direction of lawyers, prosecutors or public defenders. Students will be introduced to the law office environment and its day-to-day operations. Students will learn the legal principles used in wills and estates, family law, civil litigation, corporate law, and real estate law.
In addition, our curriculum includes training in Microsoft Applications and Business Communications which are designed to benefit a beginner or Microsoft Office expert.
IMPORTANT: This program is designed to train individuals to work in an legal administrative role – it will not prepare you to serve all the duties of a Paralegal, although the roles of a Legal Office Administrator (a 26 week diploma program) and a Paralegal (typically, a one year diploma program) can, at times, be very similar.
- Essential Skills
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Business Communication
- General Law Office Procedures
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Principles of Canadian Law and Legal Terminology
- The Job Search
- And more
Program Length: 26 weeks
Graduates of the Legal Office Administration diploma program have found employment in Corporate Law Departments; Small Legal Practice; Large Legal Organizations; Attorney’s Offices, and more.
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Legal Office Administration diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Correcting Overpayments: How Good Accounting Training Can Ensure Quick Resolutions14 Feb 2018
- Why Online Grocery Shopping Requires Top-Class Supply Chain Training Program Grads7 Feb 2018
- What Are "Talk-in" Clinics? A Quick Intro for Students in Community Services Worker Courses31 Jan 2018
- The Answers to Common Interview Questions You Might Hear After Your PSW Courses24 Jan 2018
- 3 Reasons to Study Office Administration in the New Year17 Jan 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma