LEGAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
The Legal Office Administration program provides students with the legal skills to work under the direction of lawyers, prosecutors or crown attorneys. Students will be introduced to the law office environment and its day-to-day operations. Students will learn the legal principles used in wills and estates, family law, civil litigation, corporate law, and real estate law.
In addition, our curriculum includes training in Microsoft Applications and Business Communications which are designed to benefit a beginner or Microsoft Office expert.
IMPORTANT: This program is designed to train individuals to work in an legal administrative role – it will not prepare you to serve all the duties of a Paralegal, although the roles of a Legal Office Administrator (a 26 week diploma program) and a Paralegal (typically, a one year diploma program) can, at times, be very similar.
- Essential Skills
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Business Communication
- General Law Office Procedures
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Principles of Canadian Law and Legal Terminology
- The Job Search
- And more
Program Length: 26 weeks
Graduates of the Legal Office Administration diploma program have found employment in Corporate Law Departments, Legal Practices (small & large), Attorney’s Offices, and more.
Developing work place skills is an investment in your future. Financial Assistance may be available to those who qualify. Call one of our career counsellors for more information.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 4 Signs You Could Be a Perfect Fit for Dental Assistant Training10 Oct 2018
- 5 Tips for Maximizing Attention to Detail When You Become a Legal Office Administrator3 Oct 2018
- The Importance of SCMA and What it means for Pros with Supply Chain Training26 Sep 2018
- Meet Roger Clowater: Police Foundations Training Instructor at NAHB19 Sep 2018
- The Key Differences Between Criminal and Civil Law: An Intro for Those in Police Foundations Programs12 Sep 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma