Early Childcare Assistant Diploma
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program trains students for increasingly important careers in the early childcare field. Early Childcare Assistants play a crucial role in a young child’s early development, and graduates of the program will be well situated for fulfilling and long-lasting careers in this field.
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program develops skills and techniques through a mix of theoretical classroom learning and practical “hands-on” training. This mix of practical and theoretical training provides the knowledge and confidence needed to step right into the workplace upon graduation.
Graduates of the Early Childcare Assistant program have found employment in daycare centres, nursery schools, pre-schools, kindergartens, government and non-profit organizations and private homes. In addition, the National Academy of Health and Business is one of the few colleges that will find your placement for you following your in-class training. In the job placement, you will have the opportunity to apply your theoretical skills in a professional setting, which will help develop confidence and practical “real world” experience.
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma Course Concentration:
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program prepares students for careers as Early Childcare Assistants. The modules of study in the program include:
- Role of the Childcare Worker
- Introduction to Technology
- Child Development
- Observation Skills
- Guiding Children
- Program Planning
- Children and Technology
- Communication Skills
- Health and Safety
- CPR / First Aid (included)
- The Job Search
- Work Placement
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program is 37-weeks long and includes a 14-week job placement.
Early Childcare Assistant Program Funding Options
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Early Childcare Assistant diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
For more information about Early Childcare Assistant Training:
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Correcting Overpayments: How Good Accounting Training Can Ensure Quick Resolutions14 Feb 2018
- Why Online Grocery Shopping Requires Top-Class Supply Chain Training Program Grads7 Feb 2018
- What Are "Talk-in" Clinics? A Quick Intro for Students in Community Services Worker Courses31 Jan 2018
- The Answers to Common Interview Questions You Might Hear After Your PSW Courses24 Jan 2018
- 3 Reasons to Study Office Administration in the New Year17 Jan 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma