Early Childcare Assistant Diploma
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program trains students for increasingly important careers in the early childcare field. Early Childcare Assistants play a crucial role in a young child’s early development, and graduates of the program will be well situated for fulfilling and long-lasting careers in this field.
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program develops skills and techniques through a mix of theoretical classroom learning and practical hands-on training. This mix of practical and theoretical training provides the knowledge and confidence needed to step right into the workplace upon graduation.
Graduates of the Early Childcare Assistant program have found employment in daycare centres, nursery schools, pre-schools, kindergartens, government and non-profit organizations and private homes. During your practicum, you will have the opportunity to apply your theoretical skills in a professional setting, which will help develop confidence and practical “real world” experience.
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma Course Concentration:
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program prepares students for careers as Early Childcare Assistants. The modules of study in the program include:
- Role of the Childcare Worker
- Introduction to Technology
- Child Development
- Observation Skills
- Guiding Children
- Program Planning
- Children and Technology
- Communication Skills
- Health and Safety
- CPR / First Aid (included)
- The Job Search
- Work Placement
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program is 37 weeks long and includes a 14-week off-site practicum.
Early Childcare Assistant Program Funding Options
Developing work place skills is an investment in your future. Financial Assistance may be available to those who qualify. Call one of our career counsellors for more information.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
For more information about Early Childcare Assistant Training:
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 4 Signs You Could Be a Perfect Fit for Dental Assistant Training10 Oct 2018
- 5 Tips for Maximizing Attention to Detail When You Become a Legal Office Administrator3 Oct 2018
- The Importance of SCMA and What it means for Pros with Supply Chain Training26 Sep 2018
- Meet Roger Clowater: Police Foundations Training Instructor at NAHB19 Sep 2018
- The Key Differences Between Criminal and Civil Law: An Intro for Those in Police Foundations Programs12 Sep 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma