HEALTHCARE TRAINING AVAILABLE IN TORONTO, MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON
The Healthcare Faculty at the National Academy of Health & Business offers a wide array of career training programs in the healthcare, physiotherapy, childcare and social work industries. Please click on the following links for details on our diploma levels programs, or continue reading this page for information on our Healthcare Faculty.
- Personal Support Worker Certificate
- Community Services Worker Diploma
- Early Childcare Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Administrator Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Assistant Technician Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Physiotherapist Assistant Diploma
Programs in the Healthcare Faculty provide a well-rounded combination of theory instruction, practical training, and lab work, allowing students to continually develop and apply their knowledge in a wide variety of health-related situations and professions. Our facilities and equipment are state-of-the-art, having recently been renovated at our campuses.
Healthcare training programs at National Academy of Health & Business are at a diploma level, and are approved by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development. Numerous Faculty programs, such as the Personal Support Worker certificate program, were developed to reform and improve healthcare training for Canada’s growing needs.
Careers in Healthcare, Physiotherapy, Social Work, and Childcare
Training at the National Academy of Health & Business is designed to prepare students for work in hospitals, medical offices, government agencies, nursing facilities, school boards, mental health agencies, pharmacy settings, medical laboratories, community organizations, social services, and many more. An emphasis is placed on developing the techniques and skills needed to provide outstanding personal care and peaceful and harmonious care environments.
In addition, with practical hands-on computer training, students can also develop skills and knowledge needed to manage the demands of administrative positions. Successful students will graduate with the knowledge and confidence to remain competitive in the health administrative environment, with experience working with various software applications, including ABLEMed, Visual Practice, Microsoft Office programs, and more (software varies depending on course).
Please click on the diploma level program links above for course-specific information at the National Academy of Health & Business.
For more information on Community Service Worker Training
For more information on Medical Office Assistant Training:
For more information about Early Childcare Assistant Training:
For more information on Personal Support Worker Career Training:
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Meet Roger Clowater: Police Foundations Training Instructor at NAHB19 Sep 2018
- The Key Differences Between Criminal and Civil Law: An Intro for Those in Police Foundations Programs12 Sep 2018
- Anesthesia 101: The Science of Sedation for Students in Intra Oral Dental Diploma Training5 Sep 2018
- Why 2018 is a Great Year to Become a Private Investigator29 Aug 2018
- 4 Tips for Handling Back-to-school Jitters When You Begin Accounting Training22 Aug 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma