Financial Assistance may be available to those who qualify.
The decision to invest in your education and career training is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. Once you’ve taken that important step, the next question is how to pay for it.
If you’re not sure how to finance your education, we can help you on selecting the most suitable funding option for your education. The links below will provide some information on these options. For detailed information please contact us and speak with a qualified advisor.
- The Canada Student Loans Program and/or the *Ontario Student Loans Program (O.S.A.P)
- H.R.D.C. – Human Resources Development Canada may provide funding
- Interest-Free monthly payment plans may also be arranged
- Student Lines of Credit and/or Student Loans are available at several chartered banks
Details on tuition fees and financing arrangements will be provided during the interview with the Admissions Office. Tuition is tax deductible for students in all courses.
Links to Sources of Funding
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 3 Things to Know About Young Offenders if You Want to Become a Police Officer15 Aug 2018
- Why Grads with a Supply Chain and Logistics Diploma Care About Customer Service8 Aug 2018
- How to Expertly Connect with Clients During and After CSW Training1 Aug 2018
- Why You Might Want to Encourage Clients to Use Technology Once You Become a PSW25 Jul 2018
- The Pros and Cons of Mouthwash: What to Know During Dental Assistant School17 Jul 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma