Financial Assistance may be available to those who qualify.
The decision to invest in your education and career training is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. Once you’ve taken that important step, the next question is how to pay for it.
If you’re not sure how to finance your education, we can help you on selecting the most suitable funding option for your education. The links below will provide some information on these options. For detailed information please contact us and speak with a qualified advisor.
- The Canada Student Loans Program and/or the *Ontario Student Loans Program (O.S.A.P)
- H.R.D.C. – Human Resources Development Canada may provide funding
- Interest-Free monthly payment plans may also be arranged
- Student Lines of Credit and/or Student Loans are available at several chartered banks
Details on tuition fees and financing arrangements will be provided during the interview with the Admissions Office. Tuition is tax deductible for students in all courses.
Links to Sources of Funding
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 4 Signs You Could Be a Perfect Fit for Dental Assistant Training10 Oct 2018
- 5 Tips for Maximizing Attention to Detail When You Become a Legal Office Administrator3 Oct 2018
- The Importance of SCMA and What it means for Pros with Supply Chain Training26 Sep 2018
- Meet Roger Clowater: Police Foundations Training Instructor at NAHB19 Sep 2018
- The Key Differences Between Criminal and Civil Law: An Intro for Those in Police Foundations Programs12 Sep 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma