DENTAL SCHOOL IN TORONTO, MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON OFFERING DENTAL DIPLOMA CAREER TRAINING
The Dental Schools in Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton at the National Academy of Health & Business offer 3 comprehensive and industry recognized career training dental programs. Dental courses are College level and approved by The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as well as the National Dental Assisting Examining Board. The Dental diploma programs combine comprehensive learning objectives, focused classroom time and practical hands-on training, preparing graduates for work in dental offices, dental clinics, health units, hospitals and educational institutions.
Please click on the following links for program specific information or continuing reading this page for additional information on our Dental Faculty.
Taught by experienced dental industry experts, students interested in dental assisting, dental administration, dental office management and dental treatment co-ordinator careers will develop a professional skill set in dental office responsibilities, dental patient scheduling and flow, communications, dental insurance claim administration and recall systems. We strongly recommend that new students to the industry begin by enrolling in our Intra-Oral Dental Assistant Diploma (Level 1 & 2) program and then consider taking our Dental Treatment Co-ordinator program after some industry experience. Our Dental Treatment Co-ordinator program is also a perfect compliment to existing Dental Hygienists.
Career in Dental Assisting, Dental Office Administration and Dental Treatment Co-ordination
Graduates of the Dental Assistant programs will be encouraged to write the National Dental Assisting Examining Board (‘NDAEB’) exam. With this thorough combination of theory, practical experience and certification, Dental Faculty graduates will be technically proficient, confident and extremely well trained to succeed in any Dental environment. We encourage our graduates, as well as Dental Hygienists to consider our Prenatal Treatment Co-ordinator / Office Manager Diploma for those looking to take on a managerial role.
Please click on the links above for diploma level program specific information.
For More Information of Dental Programs & Training
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- The Pros and Cons of Mouthwash: What to Know During Dental Assistant School17 Jul 2018
- How to Maintain Effective Nutrition Standards as an Early Childcare Assistant11 Jul 2018
- 5 Essential Services You Can Offer After Private Investigation School4 Jul 2018
- Working With Clients Who Have Parkinson’s After PSW College27 Jun 2018
- 4 Things to Know About Corporate Investigation if You Want to Become a Private Investigator20 Jun 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma