DENTAL SCHOOL IN TORONTO, MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON OFFERING DENTAL DIPLOMA CAREER TRAINING
The Dental Schools in Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton at the National Academy of Health & Business offer 3 comprehensive and industry-recognized career training dental programs. Dental courses are College-level and approved by The Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development as well as the National Dental Assisting Examining Board. The Dental diploma programs combine comprehensive learning objectives, focused classroom time and practical hands-on training, preparing graduates for work in dental offices, dental clinics, health units, hospitals and educational institutions.
Please click on the following links for program-specific information or continue reading this page for additional information about our Dental Faculty.
Taught by experienced dental industry experts, students interested in dental assisting, administration, office management, and dental treatment co-ordinator careers will develop a professional skill set in dental office responsibilities, patient scheduling and flow, communications, insurance claim administration and recall systems. We strongly recommend that new students to the industry begin by enrolling in our Intra-Oral Dental Assistant Diploma (Level 1 & 2) program and then consider taking our Dental Treatment Co-ordinator program after some industry experience. Our Dental Treatment Co-ordinator program is also a perfect compliment to existing Dental Hygienists.
Career in Dental Assisting, Dental Office Administration and Dental Treatment Co-ordination
Graduates of the Dental Assistant programs will be encouraged to write the National Dental Assisting Examining Board (‘NDAEB’) exam. With this thorough combination of theory, practical experience and certification, Dental Faculty graduates will be technically proficient, confident and extremely well-trained to succeed in any dental environment. We encourage our graduates, as well as Dental Hygienists to consider our Prenatal Treatment Co-ordinator / Office Manager Diploma for those looking to take on a more managerial role.
Please click on the links above for diploma-level program-specific information.
For More Information of Dental Programs & Training
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 4 Signs You Could Be a Perfect Fit for Dental Assistant Training10 Oct 2018
- 5 Tips for Maximizing Attention to Detail When You Become a Legal Office Administrator3 Oct 2018
- The Importance of SCMA and What it means for Pros with Supply Chain Training26 Sep 2018
- Meet Roger Clowater: Police Foundations Training Instructor at NAHB19 Sep 2018
- The Key Differences Between Criminal and Civil Law: An Intro for Those in Police Foundations Programs12 Sep 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma