National Academy of Health & Business
National Academy of Health & Business is a leading Career College with campuses in Mississauga, Toronto and Hamilton. We have been training Healthcare, Business and Law Enforcement Specialists for almost 40 years.
All campuses are easily accessible by car and public transit for anyone living in Mississauga, Hamilton, Brampton, Toronto, Oakville, Niagara Falls and beyond.
National Academy has been a fully registered and approved, Canadian owned and operated College for almost four decades.
Why us ?
National Academy of Health & Business is dedicated to providing you with specific quality education through practical, marketable, and comprehensive “hands-on” training. Our course outlines will provide you with all of the necessary details on our career programs. By providing the highest standards in career education, National Academy of Health & Business looks forward to contributing to the development of a productive and meaningful career for each of our graduates.
- Our unique support system helps each individual student navigate their funding options when you begin and job searching tactics when you graduate.
- NAHb facilities are state-of-the-art and provide students with all equipment and resources used in real industry environments.
- Our full-time diploma programs range between 3–9 months in duration, meaning you’ll be career ready sooner.
- We also offer part-time evening and weekend options.
- All of our instructors have several years of real-world work experience.
- Day, Afternoon & Evening classes available.