Supply Chain and Logistics Diploma
A career in logistics is one of the most in-demand and this trend is expected to grow as online sales and the requirement to move goods continues to boom.
Although a slightly older article, you can click here to read about the incredible growth expected in the Supply Chain and Logistics careers. The first step is to earn your diploma and we can help. An educated logistics workforce is vital to every successful Canadian company’s strategy in managing goods and services both locally and around the globe.
National Academy’s 46-week Diploma program prepares you for a versatile career in Supply Chain & Logistics, including an internship in the sector. Learn about the supply chain, logistics, distribution, business processes and more.
Graduates of the program are eligible to receive the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) Certification, along with membership to the Supply Chain Management Association. Possessing these credentials will set you apart from other job seekers.
Supply Chain and Logistics Diploma Course Concentration
The Supply Chain and Logistics program is a comprehensive career-training program that covers all aspects of Supply Chain Logistics. Courses include:
- Purchasing Activities
- Forecasting & Inventory Management
- Evaluating Cost & Quality of Goods
- Purchase Contract Negotiations
- Freight Forwarding
- Transportation Geography
- International Trade & Customs
- Project Management
- Technology in Supply Chain
- Customer Service
- And More
The Supply Chain Logistics diploma program is 46 weeks long, giving students the chance to step quickly and competently into the Supply Chain industry in just 10 months.
Click here or use the form on this page to request more information from one of our experienced career counsellors.
NAHB Funding Options
Financial Assistance may be available to those who qualify. Call one of our career counsellors for more information.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 3 Things to Know About Young Offenders if You Want to Become a Police Officer15 Aug 2018
- Why Grads with a Supply Chain and Logistics Diploma Care About Customer Service8 Aug 2018
- How to Expertly Connect with Clients During and After CSW Training1 Aug 2018
- Why You Might Want to Encourage Clients to Use Technology Once You Become a PSW25 Jul 2018
- The Pros and Cons of Mouthwash: What to Know During Dental Assistant School17 Jul 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma