Supply Chain and Logistics Diploma
A Supply Chain & Logistic career is one of the highest in demand and this trend is expected to grow as online sales continue to boom and the logistics regarding movement of goods.
Although a slightly older article, you can click here to read about the incredible growth expected in the Supply Chain and Logistics career path.Click here to access it.
The first step is to earn your diploma and we can help.The supply chain sector is expanding rapidly in Canada and an educated workforce is recognized as vital to every successful company’s strategy. Supply chain expertise helps companies manage goods and services locally and around the globe.
National Academy’s 46-week Diploma program prepares you for a versatile career in Supply Chain & Logistics, including an Internship in the sector. Learn about the supply chain, logistics, distribution, business processes and more.
Graduates of the program are eligible to receive the Canadian Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) Certification, along with membership to the Supply Chain Management Association.The associations with set you apart from other job seekers.
Supply Chain and Logistics Diploma Course Concentration
The Supply Chain and Logistics program is a comprehensive career-training program that covers all aspects of Supply Chain Logistics. Courses include.
- Purchasing Activities
- Forecasting & Inventory Management
- Evaluating Cost & Quality of Goods
- Purchase Contract Negotiations
- Freight Forwarding
- Transportation Geography
- International Trade & Customs
- Project Management
- Technology in Supply Chain
- Customer Service
- And More
The Supply Chain Logistics diploma program is 46 weeks long, giving students the chance to step quickly and competently into the Supply Chain industry in just 10 months.
Click here or use the form on this page to request more information from one of our experienced career counselors (response within 24 hours).
NAHB Funding Options
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including the New OSAP (Free Tuition). In addition NAHB offers an additional 5 funding options including loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career, pay-as-you-learn Payment Plans, guaranteed loans, bank partnerships and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 4 Things to Know About Corporate Investigation if You Want to Become a Private Investigator20 Jun 2018
- Why Emotional Development Is so Important for Kids: A Guide for Early Childcare Assistants13 Jun 2018
- 4 Tips for Beating Procrastination During Your Accounting Training6 Jun 2018
- Careers You Can Pursue After Police School: What Qualities Make for a Good Immigration Officer?30 May 2018
- Adapting to the Needs of Children with Hearing Loss When You Become an Early Childcare Assistant23 May 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma