OFFICE ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
This course is designed to provide the core fundamental skills employers look for in administrative professionals.
This program focuses on the development of strong administrative, word processing, and office support skills. Students then obtain the requisite skills to fulfill the administrative requirements for basic office procedures.
The program is predominantly computer-based “hands-on” training. It is “team-orientated” and is intended to develop and familiarize the student with today’s most popular software applications. A diploma in Office Administration from National Academy of Health & Business will equip the student with the necessary training to successfully compete in the modern and fast-paced technological office environment.
Click here or use the form on this page to request information from one of our experienced career counsellors.
- Essential Skills
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- Outlook & Email
- Communication Essentials
- Office Procedures
- Business Communications
- Accounting Essentials
- Employment Achievement Strategies
Program Length: 18 weeks
The successful Office Administration graduate could expect to pursue a career in the many office support positions available equally in a large corporation or a small business!
Financial Assistance may be available to those who qualify. Call one of our career counsellors for more information.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Meet Roger Clowater: Police Foundations Training Instructor at NAHB19 Sep 2018
- The Key Differences Between Criminal and Civil Law: An Intro for Those in Police Foundations Programs12 Sep 2018
- Anesthesia 101: The Science of Sedation for Students in Intra Oral Dental Diploma Training5 Sep 2018
- Why 2018 is a Great Year to Become a Private Investigator29 Aug 2018
- 4 Tips for Handling Back-to-school Jitters When You Begin Accounting Training22 Aug 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma