BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
Have you checked out the number of job listings available for Business Administration graduates? Workopolis.com, craigslist.org, and many newspapers are now listing many business related jobs.
The Business Administration diploma program is designed to prepare graduates with knowledge of business concepts required for today’s ever-changing business environment with a focus on critical thinking skills and team building.
This program provides students with a broad understanding of business practices. The experience and skills gained, students will be able to progress to more responsible roles in accounting, marketing, operations, personnel or general administration.
A diploma from National Academy of Health & Business will enable the student to achieve success in today’s demanding competitive job market.
Click here or use the form on this page to request information from one of our experienced career counselors.
- Essential Skills
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- MS Project
- Outlook & Email
- Communication Essentials
- Business Communications
- Excel – Level 2
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Financial Analysis & Control
- Marketing / Sales
- Operations Management
Program Length: 35 weeks
Graduates of the Business Administration diploma program have found employment in Accounting, Office Management, as an Executive Assistant, a Management Trainee, Sales / Marketing Executive, and many more. Graduates may even consider starting up a new business on their own.
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Business Administration diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Could Blockchain Become Part of Supply Chains? What Students in Logistics Training Need to Know18 Apr 2018
- Helping Seniors Feel Less Isolated: How You Can Make a Difference During Your PSW Career11 Apr 2018
- What Is Preventative Dentistry? An Overview for Students at Dental Assistant School4 Apr 2018
- 2 Facts About Transportation Geography for Students in Logistics Training28 Mar 2018
- Using Your Personal Support Worker Training to Keep Seniors Safe During Flu Season21 Mar 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma