BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
The Business Administration diploma program is designed to prepare graduates with knowledge of business concepts required for today’s ever-changing business environment with a focus on critical thinking skills and team building.
This program provides students with a broad understanding of business practices. With the experience and skills gained, students will be able to progress to more responsible roles in accounting, marketing, operations, personnel or general administration.
A diploma from National Academy of Health & Business prepare you for today’s demanding competitive job market.
Click here or use the form on this page to request information from one of our experienced career counsellors.
- Essential Skills
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- MS Project
- Outlook & Email
- Communication Essentials
- Business Communications
- Excel – Level 2
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Financial Analysis & Control
- Marketing / Sales
- Operations Management
Program Length: 35 weeks
Graduates of the Business Administration diploma program have found employment in Accounting, Office Management, as an Executive Assistant, a Management Trainee, Sales / Marketing Executive, and many more. Graduates may even consider starting up a new business on their own.
Financial Assistance may be available to those who qualify. Call one of our career counsellors for more information.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- The Pros and Cons of Mouthwash: What to Know During Dental Assistant School17 Jul 2018
- How to Maintain Effective Nutrition Standards as an Early Childcare Assistant11 Jul 2018
- 5 Essential Services You Can Offer After Private Investigation School4 Jul 2018
- Working With Clients Who Have Parkinson’s After PSW College27 Jun 2018
- 4 Things to Know About Corporate Investigation if You Want to Become a Private Investigator20 Jun 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.888.306.0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma