BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
Have you checked out the number of job listings available for Business Administration graduates? Workopolis.com, craigslist.org, and many newspapers are now listing many business related jobs.
The Business Administration diploma program is designed to prepare graduates with knowledge of business concepts required for today’s ever-changing business environment with a focus on critical thinking skills and team building.
This program provides students with a broad understanding of business practices. The experience and skills gained, students will be able to progress to more responsible roles in accounting, marketing, operations, personnel or general administration.
A diploma from National Academy of Health & Business will enable the student to achieve success in today’s demanding competitive job market.
Click here or use the form on this page to request information from one of our experienced career counselors.
- Essential Skills
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- MS Project
- Outlook & Email
- Communication Essentials
- Business Communications
- Excel – Level 2
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Financial Analysis & Control
- Marketing / Sales
- Operations Management
Program Length: 35 weeks
Graduates of the Business Administration diploma program have found employment in Accounting, Office Management, as an Executive Assistant, a Management Trainee, Sales / Marketing Executive, and many more. Graduates may even consider starting up a new business on their own.
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Business Administration diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 4 Things to Know About Corporate Investigation if You Want to Become a Private Investigator20 Jun 2018
- Why Emotional Development Is so Important for Kids: A Guide for Early Childcare Assistants13 Jun 2018
- 4 Tips for Beating Procrastination During Your Accounting Training6 Jun 2018
- Careers You Can Pursue After Police School: What Qualities Make for a Good Immigration Officer?30 May 2018
- Adapting to the Needs of Children with Hearing Loss When You Become an Early Childcare Assistant23 May 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma