- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- National Academy of Health & Business
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Accounting & Payroll Diploma Program
Accounting and Payroll Administration
The Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma program at National Academy of Health and Business provides students with an understanding of manual and computerized accounting payroll systems and the ability to apply this knowledge to business situations. Combining classroom theory with practical hands-on experience, the program will help students develop the confidence and experience needed for a career in accounting and payroll administration.
Students in the Accounting and Payroll Administration program will develop expert knowledge in computer applications and software programs needed to excel in the business world today. The Accounting and Payroll Administrator Diploma program also focuses on developing leadership and management skills, ensuring that students are prepared to lead teams of employees and make difficult decisions.
Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma Course Concentration
The Accounting and Payroll Administration program is a comprehensive career-training program that covers all aspects of the accounting and payroll profession. Courses include:
- Essential Skills and MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel-I
- MS Excel-II
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- Outlook and Email
- Simply Accounting
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Employment Achievement
- Payroll – Level 1
- Payroll – Level 2
- Financial Analysis and Control
- And More
The Accounting and Payroll Administration diploma program is 44 weeks long, giving students the chance to step quickly and competently into a payroll administration role in just 9 months. Graduates of this program will also benefit from receiving the CPA’s PCP certification.
The Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) offers the only payroll certifications in Canada: Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certification.
The CPA’s PCP certification is the foundation for a career in payroll. Gain an in-depth understanding of the legislative requirements to keep your organization compliant throughout the annual payroll cycle. When you get certified, you join a growing community of supportive professionals and gain access to the resources you need to stay current and compliant.
PCP certification requires three core courses, one transfer of credit and one year of weighted, related work experience. Please see the requirements in completion order listed below.
- Payroll Compliance Legislation (PCL)
- Payroll Fundamentals 1 (PF1)
- Payroll Fundamentals 2 (PF2)
- Introduction to Accounting (transfer of credit; offered at post-secondary institutions)
- PCP Work Experience Requirement Application (WERA) (a minimum of one year work experience in payroll)
All courses, including the Introduction to Accounting transfer of credit, require a passing grade of 65% in order to be accepted toward PCP certification.
For more information, visit www.payroll.ca or e-mail the Certification department at email@example.com.
For More Information of Accounting & Payroll Training
- Click here or use the form on this page to request more information from one of our experienced career counselors (response within 24 hours).
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Careers / Duties.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Jobs.
NAHB Funding Options
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Accounting and Payroll Administration diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- What You Need to Know About Patient Confidentiality After Your Medical Office Assistant Training16 May 2018
- The Basics of Business Communication Etiquette for Students in Office Administration Training9 May 2018
- Healthy Blood Pressure: Helping Your Clients Address Hypertension During Your PSW Career2 May 2018
- 3 Things to Know About Financial Analysis if You’re Considering Payroll Training25 Apr 2018
- Could Blockchain Become Part of Supply Chains? What Students in Logistics Training Need to Know18 Apr 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma