BUSINESS COLLEGE OFFERING DIPLOMAS IN TORONTO, MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON
The Business Faculty at National Academy offer 5 career training business college diploma programs. Read more about our Business Faculty on this page or click the following links for course specific information: Accounting & Payroll Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration, and Supply Chain and Logistics. Also ask about our newly approved Business Management Diploma program designed to simulate an MBA – our most senior business college diploma ever.
NAHB’s Business College has also partnered with Microsoft which not only provides our students with free access to Microsoft 365 (including up to 15 free downloads per student of the full suite of Microsoft Office products). Microsoft 365 is beginning to be used by more and more small, medium and large sized corporations and is a very powerful business tool. NAHB students receive all this at no additional cost. In addition, all NAHB students receive 10-30% off any product sold by Microsoft.
Designed to provide the core fundamental skills employers look for in business professionals, Business Faculty diplomas at the National Academy of Health & Business are centered on the development of strong leadership, operational, technology, human resource, finance and marketing skills.
An award winning and established business college offering diplomas in Accounting and Payroll, Business Office Administration, Office Administration, Supply Chain and Logistics and our newly updated Business Management program (like a mini-MBA)
While business courses at the National Academy of Health & Business are predominately computer-based, we place an emphasis on hand-ons, team-orientated training, to develop and familiarize the student with today’s most popular software applications and the importance of team-work. Most importantly, students will learn to apply this knowledge to common, day-to-day business situations.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Correcting Overpayments: How Good Accounting Training Can Ensure Quick Resolutions14 Feb 2018
- Why Online Grocery Shopping Requires Top-Class Supply Chain Training Program Grads7 Feb 2018
- What Are "Talk-in" Clinics? A Quick Intro for Students in Community Services Worker Courses31 Jan 2018
- The Answers to Common Interview Questions You Might Hear After Your PSW Courses24 Jan 2018
- 3 Reasons to Study Office Administration in the New Year17 Jan 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma