BUSINESS COLLEGE OFFERING DIPLOMAS IN TORONTO, MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON
The Business Faculty at National Academy offer some great business college diploma programs. Read more about our Business Faculty on this page or click the following links for course specific information: Accounting & Payroll Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration, and Supply Chain and Logistics. Also ask about our newly approved Business Management Diploma program – our most senior business college diploma ever.
NAHB’s Business College has also partnered with Microsoft which not only provides our students with free access to Microsoft 365 (including up to 15 free downloads per student of the full suite of Microsoft Office products). Microsoft 365 is beginning to be used by more and more corporations and is a very powerful business tool. NAHB students receive all this at no additional cost. In addition, all NAHB students receive 10-30% off any product sold by Microsoft.
Designed to provide the core fundamental skills employers look for in business professionals, Business Faculty diplomas at the National Academy of Health & Business are centered on the development of strong leadership, operational, technology, human resources, finance, and marketing skills.
An award winning and established business college offering diplomas in Accounting and Payroll, Business Office Administration, Office Administration, Supply Chain and Logistics and our newly updated Business Management program.
While business courses at the National Academy of Health & Business are predominately computer-based, we place an emphasis on hands-on, team-oriented training to develop and familiarize the student with today’s most popular software applications and the importance of teamwork. Most importantly, students will be able to apply this knowledge to common, day-to-day business situations.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- How to Conquer Compassion Fatigue after You Become a PSW14 Nov 2018
- Interested in CSW Training? Here Are the 5 Stages of Family Development7 Nov 2018
- Identity Theft and Identity Fraud: The Key Differences Explained for Students in Police Foundations Programs31 Oct 2018
- 4 Reasons Why an Early Childcare Assistant Career Is So Rewarding24 Oct 2018
- How Students Can Create a Professional Resume After Completing Accounting Training17 Oct 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1.647.492.6484
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma