BUSINESS COLLEGE OFFERING DIPLOMAS IN TORONTO, MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON
The Business Faculty at National Academy offer 5 career training business college diploma programs. Read more about our Business Faculty on this page or click the following links for course specific information: Accounting & Payroll Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration, and Supply Chain and Logistics. Also ask about our newly approved Business Management Diploma program designed to simulate an MBA – our most senior business college diploma ever.
NAHB’s Business College has also partnered with Microsoft which not only provides our students with free access to Microsoft 365 (including up to 15 free downloads per student of the full suite of Microsoft Office products). Microsoft 365 is beginning to be used by more and more small, medium and large sized corporations and is a very powerful business tool. NAHB students receive all this at no additional cost. In addition, all NAHB students receive 10-30% off any product sold by Microsoft.
Designed to provide the core fundamental skills employers look for in business professionals, Business Faculty diplomas at the National Academy of Health & Business are centered on the development of strong leadership, operational, technology, human resource, finance and marketing skills.
An award winning and established business college offering diplomas in Accounting and Payroll, Business Office Administration, Office Administration, Supply Chain and Logistics and our newly updated Business Management program (like a mini-MBA)
While business courses at the National Academy of Health & Business are predominately computer-based, we place an emphasis on hand-ons, team-orientated training, to develop and familiarize the student with today’s most popular software applications and the importance of team-work. Most importantly, students will learn to apply this knowledge to common, day-to-day business situations.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Could Blockchain Become Part of Supply Chains? What Students in Logistics Training Need to Know18 Apr 2018
- Helping Seniors Feel Less Isolated: How You Can Make a Difference During Your PSW Career11 Apr 2018
- What Is Preventative Dentistry? An Overview for Students at Dental Assistant School4 Apr 2018
- 2 Facts About Transportation Geography for Students in Logistics Training28 Mar 2018
- Using Your Personal Support Worker Training to Keep Seniors Safe During Flu Season21 Mar 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma