Voted Best Career College
National Academy of Health & Business has been training Healthcare, Dental, Business and Law Enforcement Specialists since 1979. It was recently voted the Best Career College by View Magazine readers.
NAHB has a three dimensional approach to learning: Theory. Application. Real World. Here, each individual is provided with tools, skills and opportunities to shape their tomorrow.
We are committed to providing individuals with well-balanced, practical and quality education. We offer our students convenient class schedules, personalized class sizes, short program lengths, and qualified professional instructors. Extensive job search skills and working solutions are supplied, focusing on marketing job skills that match employer’s needs.
National Academy has been a fully registered and approved, Canadian owned and operated College for close to 40 years.
- From financing your education to finding a job: Our unique support system helps each student navigate their financing options when they begin and proven job searching tactics when they graduate.
- Graduate Career-Ready: Our facilities are state-of-the-art and provide students with all equipment and resources used in real industry environments.
- Graduate Sooner: Our full-time diploma programs range between 3–10 months in duration.
- Gain valuable insight from our experienced instructors: All of our instructors have several years of real-world work experience and will help prepare you for the challenges and opportunities you’ll face once you graduate.
- Life-long career service and upgrade training: NAHB provides all graduates with guaranteed career service advice and upgrade training throughout your entire career whether that be upon graduation, in a year, 5 or even 10+ years from graduation.
- Free MS Office and Microsoft Discounts. All NAHB students receive free MS Office and discount off all Microsoft products and services.
- Use your TD Points or Aeroplan points to pay for your education. A special arrangement NAHB has with HigherEdPoints.
More Importantly, we care. We care that our students receive the best education possible. We care that student enjoy their time with us. and we care that our student’s excel in their chosen careers.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Could Blockchain Become Part of Supply Chains? What Students in Logistics Training Need to Know18 Apr 2018
- Helping Seniors Feel Less Isolated: How You Can Make a Difference During Your PSW Career11 Apr 2018
- What Is Preventative Dentistry? An Overview for Students at Dental Assistant School4 Apr 2018
- 2 Facts About Transportation Geography for Students in Logistics Training28 Mar 2018
- Using Your Personal Support Worker Training to Keep Seniors Safe During Flu Season21 Mar 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma