Voted Best Career College
National Academy of Health & Business has been training Healthcare, Dental, Business and Law Enforcement Specialists since 1979. It was recently voted the Best Career College by View Magazine readers.
NAHB has a three dimensional approach to learning: Theory. Application. Real World. Here, each individual is provided with tools, skills and opportunities to shape their tomorrow.
We are committed to providing individuals with well-balanced, practical and quality education. We offer our students convenient class schedules, personalized class sizes, short program lengths, and qualified professional instructors. Extensive job search skills and working solutions are supplied, focusing on marketing job skills that match employer’s needs.
National Academy has been a fully registered and approved, Canadian owned and operated College for close to 40 years.
- From financing your education to finding a job: Our unique support system helps each student navigate their financing options when they begin and proven job searching tactics when they graduate.
- Graduate Career-Ready: Our facilities are state-of-the-art and provide students with all equipment and resources used in real industry environments.
- Graduate Sooner: Our full-time diploma programs range between 3–10 months in duration.
- Gain valuable insight from our experienced instructors: All of our instructors have several years of real-world work experience and will help prepare you for the challenges and opportunities you’ll face once you graduate.
- Life-long career service and upgrade training: NAHB provides all graduates with guaranteed career service advice and upgrade training throughout your entire career whether that be upon graduation, in a year, 5 or even 10+ years from graduation.
- Free MS Office and Microsoft Discounts. All NAHB students receive free MS Office and discount off all Microsoft products and services.
- Use your TD Points or Aeroplan points to pay for your education. A special arrangement NAHB has with HigherEdPoints.
More Importantly, we care. We care that our students receive the best education possible. We care that student enjoy their time with us. and we care that our student’s excel in their chosen careers.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Correcting Overpayments: How Good Accounting Training Can Ensure Quick Resolutions14 Feb 2018
- Why Online Grocery Shopping Requires Top-Class Supply Chain Training Program Grads7 Feb 2018
- What Are "Talk-in" Clinics? A Quick Intro for Students in Community Services Worker Courses31 Jan 2018
- The Answers to Common Interview Questions You Might Hear After Your PSW Courses24 Jan 2018
- 3 Reasons to Study Office Administration in the New Year17 Jan 2018
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma