It’s simpler than you think.
- Register for your program of choice and choose your start date. Our experienced
career counselors will help you choose the right career path based on your interests,
experience and any previous education you may have.
- Assessment. All of our college’s applications are assessed individually.
However, in most cases, a basic assessment is required.
- Funding/Financial Assistance. Our finance department will work with students
on an individual basis in order to ensure you select the ideal funding option (which
may also include Government grants and/or funding towards living expenses).
Shape Your Opportunity. Shape Your Tomorrow.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Become a student this Summer and receive a free gift7 May 2017
- Find out why a career as a Medical Laboratory Technician Assistant could be right for you!3 May 2017
- The Real Scoop: Career Colleges VS. Traditional Universities27 Apr 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Consider a Rewarding Career in Logistics23 Apr 2017
- Becoming a Personal Support Worker in Ontario4 Apr 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
Select a Campus to view available programs :
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma