It’s simpler than you think.
- Register for your program of choice and choose your start date. Our experienced
career counselors will help you choose the right career path based on your interests,
experience and any previous education you may have.
- Assessment. All of our college’s applications are assessed individually.
However, in most cases, a basic assessment is required.
- Funding/Financial Assistance. Our finance department will work with students
on an individual basis in order to ensure you select the ideal funding option (which
may also include Government grants and/or funding towards living expenses).
Shape Your Opportunity. Shape Your Tomorrow.
- National Academy voted Best Career College by View Magazine readers23 May 2012
- Mississauga Campus Open House with Spider Jones - December 8.23 May 2012
- New Course: Pharmacy Technician Program Now Accepting Applications23 May 2012
- Happy 33rd Anniversary To Us23 May 2012
- Great News for Students, Staff and NAHB!23 May 2012
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select a Campus to view available programs :
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma