WIN A NATIONAL ACADEMY OF HEALTH & BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP – MAY 31, 2013 DEADLINE
Are you deserving of a new career that will positively shape your tomorrow?
National Academy of Health & Business, a registered career college that has been providing quality career training in healthcare, business and law enforcement for the past three decades, has opened its third annual Shape Your Tomorrow Scholarship contest, where one deserving entrant will win a full scholarship, worth up to $15,000.
- A full scholarship includes tuition, books and related supplies, to one deserving individual.
- The winning entrant will be determined by community vote between June 1st and June 15th 2013.
- Contest Closes May 31st at midnight.
- To be an eligible entrant you must complete the entry form below. Eligible entrants must be a Canadian resident or a permanent resident card holder and/or have permission to study in Canada. Contest Closes May 31st at midnight.
- Contest is open to those that have enrolled for any program that begins January 1 - August 30, 2013. Even if already enrolled in a program.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Fixing a Frozen Shoulder: 5 Exercises Students in Physiotherapy Schools Should Know18 May 2016
- 3 Common Causes of Jaw Pain: A Guide for Students in Dental Assistant Training4 May 2016
- Law Office Confidentiality: A Guide for Students Pursuing Legal Office Administrator Careers27 Apr 2016
- 8 TIPS TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR COLLEGE EXPERIENCE!18 Apr 2016
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR NAHB EXPERIENCE8 Apr 2016
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma