SECURITY GUARD TRAINING, MISSISSAUGA
Beginning April 15, 2010, individuals wishing to apply for a Security Guard license in Ontario must complete a Ministry identified basic training course.
NAHB is pround to be part of this initiative. We are not only an identified training program with the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services, but we are also a registered career college with the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities. We have been registered since 1979.
What does this mean for you? It means that upon graduation from our 40 hour Security Guard course, your information will be uploaded to the Ministry website which will then allow you to complete the Secuirty Guard license requirements. It also means that you will have the benefit of our over 30 years experience in the field of education.
- Introduction to the Security Industry (2 hours)
- The Private Security and Investigative Services Act and Ministry Code of Conduct (2 hours)
- Basic Security Procedures (3 hours)
- Report Writing (2 hours)
- Health and Saftey (1 hour)
- Emergency Response Preperation (4 hours)
- Canadian Legal System (3 hours)
- Legal Authorities (14 hours)
- Effective Communications (4 hours)
- Sensitivity Training (3 hours)
- Use of Force Training (2 hours)
*First Aid & Cadiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is required (we supply the training).
Total Hours: 40
We offer evening and weekend training (offered most weekends). Please call for details.
$370, including books and supplies. CPR is extra, if required ($80). Most forms of payment accepted.
- National Academy voted Best Career College by View Magazine readers23 May 2012
- Mississauga Campus Open House with Spider Jones - December 8.23 May 2012
- New Course: Pharmacy Technician Program Now Accepting Applications23 May 2012
- Happy 33rd Anniversary To Us23 May 2012
- Great News for Students, Staff and NAHB!23 May 2012
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma