LEGAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
The Legal Office Administration / Assistant program provides students with the legal skills to work under the direction of lawyers, prosecutors or public defenders. Students will be introduced to the law office environment and its day-to-day operations. Students will learn the legal principles used in wills and estates, family law, civil litigation, corporate law, and real estate law.
In addition, our curriculum includes training in Microsoft Applications and Business Communications which are designed to benefit a beginner or Microsoft Office expert.
IMPORTANT: This program is designed to train individuals to work in an legal administrative role – it will not prepare you to serve all the duties of a Paralegal, although the roles of a Legal Office Administrator (a 26 week diploma program) and a Paralegal (typically, a one year diploma program) can, at times, be very similar.
- Essential Skills
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Business Communication
- General Law Office Procedures
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Principles of Canadian Law and Legal Terminology
- The Job Search
- And more
Program Length: 26 weeks
Graduates of the Legal Office Administration diploma program have found employment in Corporate Law Departments; Small Legal Practice; Large Legal Organizations; Attorney’s Offices, and more.
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Legal Office Administration diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Demand for Physiotherapy Assistants Continue to Rise10 Sep 2017
- Why Ontario Needs More Personal Support Workers than Ever Before13 Aug 2017
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BECOMING A DENTAL ASSISTANT AT NATIONAL ACADEMY4 Aug 2017
- Earning a diploma in Business Administration is a smart move and the career opportunities are endless!28 Jul 2017
- Toronto Campus Open House - Tuesday July 24th23 Jul 2017
- About us
- Your Admission
- Job Search
- Contact Us
- Recent KPI Results (English / French)
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888.306.0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma