LEGAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
The Legal Office Administration / Assistant program provides students with the legal skills to work under the direction of lawyers, prosecutors or public defenders. Students will be introduced to the law office environment and its day-to-day operations. Students will learn the legal principles used in wills and estates, family law, civil litigation, corporate law, and real estate law.
In addition, our curriculum includes training in Microsoft Applications and Business Communications which are designed to benefit a beginner or Microsoft Office expert.
IMPORTANT: This program is designed to train individuals to work in an legal administrative role - it will not prepare you to serve all the duties of a Paralegal, although the roles of a Legal Office Administrator (a 26 week diploma program) and a Paralegal (typically, a one year diploma program) can, at times, be very similar.
- Essential Skills
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Business Communication
- General Law Office Procedures
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Principles of Canadian Law and Legal Terminology
- The Job Search
- And more
Program Length: 26 weeks
Graduates of the Legal Office Administration diploma program have found employment in Corporate Law Departments; Small Legal Practice; Large Legal Organizations; Attorney’s Offices, and more.
The Legal Office Administration diploma program is eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (to those who qualify), EI, Second Career, Payment Plans and even 100% guaranteed loans.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Essential Communication Skills for Early Childhood Assistants15 Apr 2015
- Top 5 Skills of a Legal Office Administrator8 Apr 2015
- Crisis Intervention: History and Theory1 Apr 2015
- A Dental Assistant’s Guide to Braces25 Mar 2015
- Innovative Methods of Tackling Waste in the Food Supply Chain 18 Mar 2015
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P A91
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma