LEGAL TRAINING OFFERED BY NATIONAL ACADEMY IN MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON
The National Academy of Health and Business offer 2 Legal Training Diploma level programs in the law enforcement and legal administration industries. The Faculty’s legal career training combines focused classroom lectures, practical hands-on training, demonstration and practice to prepare students for work as Police Officers, Customs and Immigration Officers, Court Officers, Legal Administrators and more.
Please read more about the Legal Faculty on this page or click on the following links for specific information on the Legal Faculty diploma level courses: Law Enforcement / Police Foundations Diploma; Legal Office Administration Diploma.
Set up in conjunction with the Police Learning System Advisory Committee and the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, legal training at the National Academy of Health and Business strives to develop extensive practical skills and experience, ensuring the confidence and knowledge of future law enforcement officers and legal workers.
Career Training in Law Enforcement and Legal Administration
Taught by highly experienced industry professionals, the Law Faculty’s legal career training introduces students to the law enforcement and legal office environment and their respective operations. Legal and enforcement principles and theories are matched with extensive computer and industry recognized equipment training, ensuring that graduates are ready to work the moment they enter the workforce.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- A Dental Assistant’s Guide to Braces25 Mar 2015
- Innovative Methods of Tackling Waste in the Food Supply Chain 18 Mar 2015
- Landing the Job: Interview Tips for Aspiring Dental Assistants11 Mar 2015
- The 6 Most Common Physiotherapy Treatments 4 Mar 2015
- Everest College Notice2 Mar 2015
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd and 3rd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P A91
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma