Our Diploma programs provide each student with the specific skills required and expected by prospective employers.
At The National Academy of Health & Business, we assist you with resume & cover letter development, interview preparation, networking strategies and referrals to external career resources to maximize your chances of being hired once you graduate.
Although the Academy does not guarantee employment, job search assistance is offered to all graduates. And, your resume will be kept on file and referred to when any potential employment opportunities arise.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Toronto Campus Open House - Tuesday July 24th23 Jul 2017
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BECOMING A DENTAL ASSISTANT AT NATIONAL ACADEMY17 Jul 2017
- FINDING WORK AS A PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER12 Jul 2017
- National Academy is proud to Celebrate 150 Years of Canada Day! 29 Jun 2017
- Your Career as a Physiotherapist Assistant: Overview and Salary26 Jun 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma