Medical Office Administrator Diploma
The Medical Office Administrator Diploma Program was developed to provide students with the proper skills to manage office procedures required to effectively operate a medical office environment. The program covers a wide variety of theoretical concepts, which enable the student to acquire the knowledge needed to facilitate efficient and effective office operations. However, through practical “hands-on” computer training, students are also empowered to expedite the demands of the administrative positions through the most recent software applications. Students in the program will work with various software including Able Med, Visual Practice and Microsoft Office Software Programs.
The successful student graduates with the knowledge and confidence to remain competitive in the health administrative environment. The Medical Office Administrator Program is a diploma level course approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
The Medical Office Administrator Diploma Course Concentration:
The comprehensive Medical Office Administrator Diploma program prepares students for a wide range of professional administrative careers in medical office settings. The modules of study in the program include:
- Student Success
- Health Administrative Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Study of Basic Human Anatomy and Medical Terminology
- Computer Health Applications: “York Med”, “Able Med”
- Systems and Data Management
- Word Processing
- Advanced Documentation
- Medical Insurance – O.H.I.P., W.S.I.B. or Private Insurance
- Patient Service and Interpersonal Skills
- CPR / First Aid (included)
- Job Search
- Clinical Placement
The Medical Office Administrator Diploma program is 42 weeks long and includes a 4-week job placement.
Medical Office Administrator Program Funding Options:
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Medical Office Administrator diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
For more information on Medical Office Administrator Training:
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Become a student this Summer and receive a free gift7 May 2017
- Find out why a career as a Medical Laboratory Technician Assistant could be right for you!3 May 2017
- The Real Scoop: Career Colleges VS. Traditional Universities27 Apr 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Consider a Rewarding Career in Logistics23 Apr 2017
- Becoming a Personal Support Worker in Ontario4 Apr 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma