Early Childcare Assistant Diploma
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program trains students for increasingly important careers in the early childcare field. Early Childcare Assistants play a crucial role in a young child’s early development, and graduates of the program will be well situated for fulfilling and long-lasting careers in this field.
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program develops skills and techniques through a mix of theoretical classroom learning and practical “hands-on” training. This mix of practical and theoretical training provides the knowledge and confidence needed to step right into the workplace upon graduation.
Graduates of the Early Childcare Assistant program have found employment in daycare centres, nursery schools, pre-schools, kindergartens, government and non-profit organizations and private homes. In addition, the National Academy of Health and Business is one of the few colleges that will find your placement for you following your in-class training. In the job placement, you will have the opportunity to apply your theoretical skills in a professional setting, which will help develop confidence and practical “real world” experience.
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma Course Concentration:
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program prepares students for careers as Early Childcare Assistants. The modules of study in the program include:
- Role of the Childcare Worker
- Introduction to Technology
- Child Development
- Observation Skills
- Guiding Children
- Program Planning
- Children and Technology
- Communication Skills
- Health and Safety
- CPR / First Aid (included)
- The Job Search
- Work Placement
The Early Childcare Assistant Diploma program is 37-weeks long and includes a 14-week job placement.
Early Childcare Assistant Program Funding Options
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Early Childcare Assistant diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
For more information about Early Childcare Assistant Training:
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- 3 Self-Care Tips for those Pursuing Community Services Worker Careers13 Jul 2016
- National Academy is registering students for our Physiotherapist Assistant Diploma Program! Find out why this could be the career for you! 8 Jul 2016
- A New Way to Fund your Education at National Academy8 Jul 2016
- 3 Ways Our Accounting College Helps You Land Your Dream Job After Graduation29 Jun 2016
- Starting now means you’ll be career ready before this time next year!28 Jun 2016
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma