Community Services Worker Diploma
If you enjoy helping people and are looking for demanding and rewarding career, a career in Community and Social Services could be perfect for fit for you. The Community Services Worker Diploma program at National Academy of Health and Business prepares students for careers in community centers, social services centers, women’s rehabilitation facilities, emergency shelters and much more.
Students in the Community Services Worker Diploma program will combine theoretical classroom learning with practical hands-on training, ensuring that they are both well versed in all aspects of community social work and equipped with the confidence needed to provide the community with the very best services.
The Community Services Worker Diploma Course Concentration:
The extensive Community Services Worker Diploma program covers a wide range of community social work topics, as well as general administrative skills. Students will be introduced to:
- Community Support Services
- Law for Community Workers
- Self Care and Team Building
- Crisis Intervention
- Communication Essentials
- Business Communications
- Addictions and Mental Health
- Family Development and Functions
- Case Management
- Social Welfare
- Group Formation and Development
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Advanced Counseling Techniques
- Solution-Focused Intervention
- CPR / First Aid
- And More
The Community Services Worker Diploma program is 41 weeks long and includes an 11-week job placement.
NAHB Funding Options
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Community Services Worker diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
For more information on Community Service Worker Training
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Become a student this Summer and receive a free gift7 May 2017
- Find out why a career as a Medical Laboratory Technician Assistant could be right for you!3 May 2017
- The Real Scoop: Career Colleges VS. Traditional Universities27 Apr 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Consider a Rewarding Career in Logistics23 Apr 2017
- Becoming a Personal Support Worker in Ontario4 Apr 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma