HEALTHCARE TRAINING AVAILABLE IN MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON
The Healthcare Faculty at the National Academy of Health & Business offers a wide array of career training programs in the healthcare, physiotherapy, childcare and social work industries. Please click on the following links for details on our diploma levels programs, or continue reading this page for information on our Healthcare Faculty. If you wish to contact us directly, please call us in Mississauga (1.888.306.0991) or Hamilton (1.888.446.4649); or click here to fill out an online form (response within 24 hours).
- Personal Support Worker Diploma
- Community Services Worker Diploma
- Early Childcare Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Physiotherapy Assistant Diploma
Programs in the Healthcare Faculty provide a well rounded combination of theory instruction, practical training and lab work, allowing students to continually develop and apply their knowledge in a wide variety of health related situations and professions. Our facilities and equipment are state-of-benefit, having recently been renovated at both campuses.
Healthcare training programs at the National Academy of Health & Business are at a diploma level, and are approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. Numerous Faculty programs, such as the Personal Support Worker diploma training program, were developed by the Provincial Government to reform and improve long-term healthcare for those requiring long-term care facilities, chronic care and in-home private care.
Careers in Healthcare, Physiotherapy, Social Work and Childcare
Healthcare training at the National Academy of Health & Business is designed to prepare students for work in hospitals, medical offices, government agencies, nursing facilities, school boards, mental health agencies, pharmacy settings, medical laboratories, community organizations, social services, and many more. An emphasis is placed on developing the techniques and skills needed to provide outstanding personal care and peaceful and harmonious care environments.
In addition, with practical hands-on computer training, students can also develop skills and knowledge needed to manage the demands of administrative positions. Successful students will graduate with the knowledge and confidence to remain competitive in the health administrative environment, with experience working with various software applications, including ABLEMed, Visual Practice, Microsoft Office programs, and more (software programs used vary depending on course).
Please click on the diploma level program links above for course specific information at the National Academy of Health & Business.
For more information on Community Service Worker Training
For more information on Medical Office Assistant Training:
For more information about Early Childcare Assistant Training:
For more information on Personal Support Worker Career Training:
- National Academy voted Best Career College by View Magazine readers23 May 2012
- Mississauga Campus Open House with Spider Jones - December 8.23 May 2012
- New Course: Pharmacy Technician Program Now Accepting Applications23 May 2012
- Happy 33rd Anniversary To Us23 May 2012
- Great News for Students, Staff and NAHB!23 May 2012
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma