Intra Oral Dental Assistant Jobs Mississauga
Looking for a more rewarding job? Interested in helping people? Dental training programs at the National Academy of Health and Business can help you find intra oral dental assistant jobs.
Intra oral dental assistants help dentists during examinations and perform both clinical and administrative functions in general/family and cosmetic dentistry offices. With more and more importance placed on preventative dental care, and with an aging population holding on to their natural teeth at a once unimaginable level, demand for dentistry is at an all-time high. This demand, in fact, is expected to continue growing, with experts expecting the job market in the sector to grow 36 percent in the next decade, making it one of the fastest growing job markets around.
Contact NAHB today to find out how you can get started in this exciting job market.
Intra Oral Dental Assistant Job Duties
Dental assistants work 35- to 40-hour workweeks in clean, well-lit environments.
Common job titles for graduates of the NAHB Intra Oral Dental Assistant Program include dental assistant, intra oral dental assistant, preventative dental assistant (PDA), and more. Jobs in this sector can involve:
- Teeth polishing
- Recording dental procedures
- Fluoride and sealant application
- Patient preparation for dental examinations
- Patient appointment scheduling
- Instrument sterilizing and maintenance
- Scheduling patient appointments
- And More
For More Information of Dental Programs & Training
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Your Career as a Physiotherapist Assistant: Overview and Salary26 Jun 2017
- Career Opportunities as a Physiotherapy Assistant25 Jun 2017
- Finding Work as a Personal Support Worker22 Jun 2017
- 4 Characteristics of a Successful Dental Assistant9 Jun 2017
- INTRA-ORAL DENTAL ASSISTANT: A GREAT CAREER CHOICE IN ONTARIO2 Jun 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma