Intra Oral Dental Assisting Diploma
The Intra Oral Dental Assisting Diploma program at the National Academy of Health and Business prepares students for careers in dental offices, dental clinics, health units, hospitals and educational institutions. Students in the Intra Oral Dental Assisting Diploma program will combine theoretical classroom learning with practical hands-on training, ensuring that they are both well versed in all aspects of dentistry and equipped with the confidence needed to provide top quality dental care.
The Intra Oral Dental Assisting Diploma Course Concentration:
The comprehensive Intra Oral Dental Assisting Diploma program covers a wide range of dental care topics and subjects. Students will be introduced to:
- Dental Assisting Fundamentals
- Oral Facial Sciences (including body systems)
- Microbiology, Disease Transmission and Infection Control
- Diagnostic Records and Data Gathering
- Preventative Dentistry and Nutrition
- Pharmacology and Anesthesia
- Clinical Dentistry
- Dental Radiography
- Dental Specialties (oral surgery, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics, orthodontics)
- Dental Practice Management
- Intra Oral Skills (mandatory Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities skills)
- And More
Graduates of the Intra-Oral Dental Assisting (Level 1 & 2) Diploma program must write and successfully pass the NDAEB Level 2 certification examination in order to use their Level 2 skills in a dental office in the Province of Ontario. Upon passing the NDAEB Level 2 examination graduates may apply to the Ontario Dental Nurses and Assistants’ Association (ODN&AA) for CDA Level 2 Certification.
The Intra Oral Dental Assistant Diploma program is 39 weeks long and includes a 2-week job placement.
For More Information of Dental Programs & Training
- Dental Training Intra Oral Dental Assistant Careers
- Dental Training Intra Oral Dental Assistant Jobs
- Dental Training Intra Oral Dental Assistant Diploma Training
NAHB Funding Options
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Intra-Oral Dental Assisting diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Toronto Campus Open House - Tuesday July 24th23 Jul 2017
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BECOMING A DENTAL ASSISTANT AT NATIONAL ACADEMY17 Jul 2017
- FINDING WORK AS A PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER12 Jul 2017
- National Academy is proud to Celebrate 150 Years of Canada Day! 29 Jun 2017
- Your Career as a Physiotherapist Assistant: Overview and Salary26 Jun 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma