Intra Oral Dental Assistant Careers
Are you interested in health care and health sciences? Obsessed with flossing? Dental training programs at the National Academy of Health and Business may be your ticket to rewarding Intra Oral Dental Assistant careers.
Intra oral dental assistants (also known as Level 1 & 2) assist dentists during the examination and treatment of patients and perform both clinical and administrative functions in general/family and cosmetic dentistry offices. Dental assistants generally work in a well-lit, clean environment and usually put in 35- to 40-hour workweeks.
With populations continuously growing, increased preventative dental care and greater retention of natural teeth by older people, employment in this sector is expected to grow 36 percent in the next decade. This is projected to be among the fastest growing occupations in that period. As well, these increased workloads for dentists are not expected to decrease, ensuring that there will be a high demand for dental assistants for years to come.
Intra Oral Dental Assistant Duties
Common careers for graduates of the NAHB Intra Oral Dental Assistant Program include dental assistant (Level 1 & 2), intra oral dental assistant, preventative dental assistant (PDA), and more. Careers in this sector can involve:
- Polishing teeth and clinical crowns and applying fluoride and sealant
- Taking preliminary impressions for diagnostic casts
- Fabricating temporary crowns and restorations.
- Assisting the dentist during patient examinations
- Preparing dental instruments and filling materials
- Educating patients concerning oral hygiene
- Taking and developing X-rays
- And more
For More Information of Dental Programs & Training
- Dental Training Intra Oral Dental Assistant Careers
- Dental Training Intra Oral Dental Assistant Jobs
- Dental Training Intra Oral Dental Assistant Diploma Training
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Your Career as a Physiotherapist Assistant: Overview and Salary26 Jun 2017
- Career Opportunities as a Physiotherapy Assistant25 Jun 2017
- Finding Work as a Personal Support Worker22 Jun 2017
- 4 Characteristics of a Successful Dental Assistant9 Jun 2017
- INTRA-ORAL DENTAL ASSISTANT: A GREAT CAREER CHOICE IN ONTARIO2 Jun 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma