DENTAL SCHOOL IN MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON OFFERING DENTAL DIPLOMA CAREER TRAINING
The Dental Schools in Mississauga and Hamilton at the National Academy of Health & Business offer 3 comprehensive and industry recognized career training dental programs. Dental courses are College level and approved by The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as well as the National Dental Assisting Examining Board. The Dental diploma programs combine comprehensive learning objectives, focused classroom time and practical hands-on training, preparing graduates for work in dental offices, dental clinics, health units, hospitals and educational institutions.
Please click on the following links for program specific information or continuing reading this page for additional information on our Dental Faculty.
- Dental Chairside Assistant Diploma (Level 1 only)
- Intra-Oral Dental Assistant Diploma (Level 1 and 2)
Taught by experienced dental industry experts, students interested in dental assisting, dental administration, dental office management and dental treatment co-ordinator careers will develop a professional skill set in dental office responsibilities, dental patient scheduling and flow, communications, dental insurance claim administration and recall systems. We strongly recommend that new students to the industry begin by enrolling in our Intra-Oral Dental Assistant Diploma (Level 1 & 2) program and then consider taking our Dental Treatment Co-ordinator program after some industry experience. Our Dental Treatment Co-ordinator program is also a perfect compliment to existing Dental Hygienists.
Career in Dental Assisting, Dental Office Administration and Dental Treatment Co-ordination
Graduates of the Dental Assistant programs will be encouraged to write the National Dental Assisting Examining Board (‘NDAEB’) exam. With this thorough combination of theory, practical experience and certification, Dental Faculty graduates will be technically proficient, confident and extremely well trained to succeed in any Dental environment. We encourage our graduates, as well as Dental Hygienists to consider our Prenatal Treatment Co-ordinator / Office Manager Diploma for those looking to take on a managerial role.
Please click on the links above for diploma level program specific information.
For More Information of Dental Programs & Training
- National Academy voted Best Career College by View Magazine readers23 May 2012
- Mississauga Campus Open House with Spider Jones - December 8.23 May 2012
- New Course: Pharmacy Technician Program Now Accepting Applications23 May 2012
- Happy 33rd Anniversary To Us23 May 2012
- Great News for Students, Staff and NAHB!23 May 2012
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma