Intra Oral Dental Assisting Diploma
The Intra Oral Dental Assistant Diploma program at National Academy of Health and Business prepares students for careers in dental offices, dental clinics, health units, hospitals and educational institutions.
The Intra Oral Dental Assistant Diploma Course Concentration:
- Dental Assisting Fundamentals
- Oral Facial Sciences (including body systems)
- Microbiology, Disease Transmission and Infection Control
- Diagnostic Records and Data Gathering
- Preventative Dentistry and Nutrition
- Pharmacology and Anesthesia
- Clinical Dentistry
- Dental Radiography
- Dental Specialties (oral surgery, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics, orthodontics)
- Dental Practice Management
- Intra Oral Skills (mandatory Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities skills)
- And More
ABOUT NATIONAL ACADEMY
National Academy is a leading Career College in Mississauga and Hamilton. Here, each individual is provided with tools, skills and opportunities to shape their tomorrow. We offer our students convenient class schedules, personalized class sizes, short program lengths, and qualified professional instruction.
National Academy, established in 1979, is a fully registered and approved, Canadian owned and operated College.
National Academy Funding Options
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Intra-Oral Dental Assisting diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.