Supply Chain and Logistics
The supply chain sector is expanding rapidly in Canada and an educated workforce is recognized as vital to every successful company’s strategy. Supply chain expertise helps companies manage goods and services locally and around the globe.
National Academy’s 46-week Diploma program prepares you for a versatile career in Supply Chain & Logistics, including an Internship in the sector. Learn about the supply chain, logistics, distribution, business processes and more.
Graduates of the program are eligible to receive the Canadian Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) Certification, along with membership to the Supply Chain Management Association.
Supply Chain and Logistics Diploma Course Concentration
The Supply Chain and Logistics program is a comprehensive career-training program that covers all aspects of Supply Chain Logistics. Courses include.
- Purchasing Activities
- Forecasting & Inventory Management
- Evaluating Cost & Quality of Goods
- Purchase Contract Negotiations
- Freight Forwarding
- Transportation Geography
- International Trade & Customs
- Project Management
- Technology in Supply Chain
- Customer Service
- And More
The Supply Chain Logistics diploma program is 46 weeks long, giving students the chance to step quickly and competently into the Supply Chain industry in just 9 months.
For More Information of Accounting & Payroll Training
Click here or use the form on this page to request more information from one of our experienced career counselors (response within 24 hours).
NAHB Funding Options
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Supply Chain & Logistics diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Become a student this Summer and receive a free gift7 May 2017
- Find out why a career as a Medical Laboratory Technician Assistant could be right for you!3 May 2017
- The Real Scoop: Career Colleges VS. Traditional Universities27 Apr 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Consider a Rewarding Career in Logistics23 Apr 2017
- Becoming a Personal Support Worker in Ontario4 Apr 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma