OFFICE ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
This course is designed to provide the core fundamental skills employers look for in administrative professionals.
The foundation of this program is on the development of strong administrative, word processing, and office support skills. Students then focus on obtaining the requisite skills to fulfill the administrative requirements for basic office procedures.
The program is predominately computer-based “hands-on” training. It is “team-orientated” and is intended to develop and familiarize the student with today’s most popular software applications. A diploma in Office Administration from National Academy of Health & Business will equip the student with the necessary training to successfully compete in the modern and face paced technological office environment.
Click here or use the form on this page to request information from one of our experienced career counselors.
- Essential Skills
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- Outlook & Email
- Communication Essentials
- Office Procedures
- Business Communications
- Accounting Essentials
- Employment Achievement Strategies
Program Length: 18 weeks
The successful Office Administration graduate could expect to pursue a career in the many office support positions available in either a large corporation or a small business!
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Office Administration diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Toronto Campus Open House - Tuesday July 24th23 Jul 2017
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BECOMING A DENTAL ASSISTANT AT NATIONAL ACADEMY17 Jul 2017
- FINDING WORK AS A PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER12 Jul 2017
- National Academy is proud to Celebrate 150 Years of Canada Day! 29 Jun 2017
- Your Career as a Physiotherapist Assistant: Overview and Salary26 Jun 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma