Accounting and Payroll Administration
The Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma program at the National Academy of Health and Business provides students with an understanding of manual and computerized accounting payroll systems and the ability to apply this knowledge to business situations. Combining classroom theory with practical hands-on experience, the program will help students develop the confidence and experience needed for a career in accounting and payroll administration.
Students in the Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma program will develop expert knowledge in computer applications and software programs needed to excel in the business world today. The Accounting and Payroll Administrator Diploma program will also focus on developing leadership and management skills, ensuring that students are prepared to lead teams of employees and make difficult decisions.
Accounting and Payroll Administrator Diploma Course Concentration
The Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma is a comprehensive career-training program that covers all aspects of the accounting and payroll profession. Courses include:
- Essential Skills and MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel-I
- MS Excel-II
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- Outlook and Email
- Simply Accounting
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Employment Achievement
- Payroll – Level 1
- Payroll – Level 2
- Financial Analysis and Control
- And More
The Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma program is 44 weeks long, giving students the chance to step quickly and competently into a payroll administration role in just 9 months. Graduates of this program will also benefit from becoming an official member of the Canadian Payroll Association.
For More Information of Accounting & Payroll Training
- Click here or use the form on this page to request more information from one of our experienced career counselors (response within 24 hours).
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Careers / Duties.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Jobs.
NAHB Funding Options
Students in the Accounting and Payroll Administrator Diploma program are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (to those who qualify), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
- National Academy voted Best Career College by View Magazine readers23 May 2012
- Mississauga Campus Open House with Spider Jones - December 8.23 May 2012
- New Course: Pharmacy Technician Program Now Accepting Applications23 May 2012
- Happy 33rd Anniversary To Us23 May 2012
- Great News for Students, Staff and NAHB!23 May 2012
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma