Accounting and Payroll Administration Careers
Have you always been good with numbers? Are you fascinated by the business world? Contact National Academy today and turn your natural interests into a fulfilling, long-lasting career in accounting and payroll administration.
One and a half million Canadian employers count on payroll professionals to annually pay $730 billion in wages, $230 million in statutory remittances, and over $80 billion in health and retirement benefits, all while complying with more than 185 federal and provincial legislative requirements. Professional payroll administration, therefore, is essential, and there is a consistently high demand for well-trained accounting and payroll administrators.
Accounting and Payroll Duties
Accounting and payroll administration careers can be very high paying, and also very demanding and rewarding. Typically, careers in this sector involve:
- Overseeing and coordinating office administrative procedures and reviewing, evaluating and implementing new procedures
- Establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff, and ensuring deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Coordinating and planning office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assisting in the preparation of operating budgets and maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
- Assembling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
For More Information About Accounting & Payroll Training
- Click here or use the form on this page to request information from one of our experienced career counselors (response within 24 hours)
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Careers / Duties.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Jobs.
Contact the National Academy of Health and Business today to start an accounting and payroll administration career.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Your Career as a Physiotherapist Assistant: Overview and Salary26 Jun 2017
- Career Opportunities as a Physiotherapy Assistant25 Jun 2017
- Finding Work as a Personal Support Worker22 Jun 2017
- 4 Characteristics of a Successful Dental Assistant9 Jun 2017
- INTRA-ORAL DENTAL ASSISTANT: A GREAT CAREER CHOICE IN ONTARIO2 Jun 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma