BUSINESS COURSES AND DIPLOMAS OFFERED IN TORONTO, MISSISSAUGA AND HAMILTON
The Business Faculty at the National Academy of Health & Business offers 3 career training business diploma level courses. Read more about our Business Faculty on this page or click the following links for course specific information on Accounting & Payroll Administration, Business Office Administration, Office Administration, and Supply Chain and Logistics.
The Business Faculty is designed to instill graduates with the business concepts required for today’s fast-paced, ever-changing business environment. The Business Faculty places an importantance on critical thinking skills, team building and software training, providing students with a broad knowledge of business concepts and principles for careers in accounting, marketing, operations, human resources or general business administration.
Designed to provide the core fundamental skills employers look for in business professionals, Business Faculty courses at the National Academy of Health & Business are centered on the development of strong administrative, word processing and office support skills.
Career Training in Accounting and Payroll, Business Office Administration and Office Administration
Students will learn several different software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project and more, all while developing leadership skills and gaining an understanding of manual and computerized accounting payroll systems, legislation and regulations.
While business courses at the Nationl Academy of Health & Business are predominately computer-based, we place an emphasis on hand-ons, team-orientated training, to develop and familiarize the student with today’s most popular software applications. Most importantly, students will learn to apply this knowledge to common, day-to-day business situations. Business Faculty students can also benefit from becoming an official member of the Canadian Payroll Association (applies only to Accounting and Payroll Diploma graduates).
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Toronto Campus Open House - Tuesday July 24th23 Jul 2017
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BECOMING A DENTAL ASSISTANT AT NATIONAL ACADEMY17 Jul 2017
- FINDING WORK AS A PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER12 Jul 2017
- National Academy is proud to Celebrate 150 Years of Canada Day! 29 Jun 2017
- Your Career as a Physiotherapist Assistant: Overview and Salary26 Jun 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma