BUSINESS COURSES AND DIPLOMAS OFFERED IN MISSISSAUGA & HAMILTON
The Business Faculty at the National Academy of Health & Business offers 3 career training business diploma level courses. Feel free to read more about our Business Faculty on this page or click the following links for course specific information on Accounting & Payroll Administration, Business Administration and Office Administration.
The Business Faculty is designed to instill graduates with the business concepts required for today’s fast-paced, ever-changing business environment. The Business Faculty places an importantance on critical thinking skills, team building and software training, providing students with a broad knowledge of business concepts and principles for careers in accounting, marketing, operations, human resources or general business administration.
Designed to provide the core fundamental skills employers look for in business professionals, Business Faculty courses at the Ntaional Academy of Health & Business are centered on the development of strong administrative, word processing and office support skills.
Career Training in Accounting and Payroll, Business Administration and Office Administration
Students will learn several different software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project and more, all while developing leadership skills and gaining and understanding of manual and computerized accounting payroll systems, legislation and regulations.
While business courses at the Nationl Academy of Health & Business are predominately computer-based, we place an emphasis on hand-ons, team-orientated training, to develop and familiarize the student with today’s most popular software applications. Most importantly, students will learn to apply this knowledge to common, day-to-day business situations. Business Faculty students can also benefit from becoming an official member of the Canadian Payroll Association (applies only to Accounting and Payroll Diploma graduates).
- National Academy voted Best Career College by View Magazine readers23 May 2012
- Mississauga Campus Open House with Spider Jones - December 8.23 May 2012
- New Course: Pharmacy Technician Program Now Accepting Applications23 May 2012
- Happy 33rd Anniversary To Us23 May 2012
- Great News for Students, Staff and NAHB!23 May 2012
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma