Accounting and Payroll Administration Jobs
Are you a numbers person? Tired of working at an unfulfilling job? The National Academy of Health and Business can help train you for challenging and rewarding accounting and payroll administration jobs.
These days, there are more and more federal and provincial legislative requirements and laws, and employers are increasingly counting on trained accounting and payroll administrators to handle payroll duties, remittances and benefits. The demand for experienced payroll administrators is therefore very high, and it will remain that way for the foreseeable future.
Accounting and Payroll Duties
If you think accounting and payroll administration jobs are boring, consider that careers in this sector can involve:
- Coordinating office administrative procedures
- Delegating work and deadlines
- Administering policies and procedures
- Coordinating and planning office services
- Preparing operating budgets and maintaining inventory
- Preparing data, reports, manuals and correspondence
- And More
Typical Wages for Accounting and Payroll Administration Jobs
As you can see, accounting and payroll administration jobs often come with a lot of responsibility. Fortunately, payroll administrators are also usually very well paid, with typical wages for accounting and payroll administration jobs ranging between $17 to $54 an hour.
For More Information of Accounting & Payroll Training
- Click here or use the form on this page to request information from one of our experienced career counselors.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Careers / Duties.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Jobs.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Why Ontario Needs More Personal Support Workers than Ever Before13 Aug 2017
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BECOMING A DENTAL ASSISTANT AT NATIONAL ACADEMY4 Aug 2017
- Earning a diploma in Business Administration is a smart move and the career opportunities are endless!28 Jul 2017
- Toronto Campus Open House - Tuesday July 24th23 Jul 2017
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BECOMING A DENTAL ASSISTANT AT NATIONAL ACADEMY17 Jul 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma