National Academy is a leading Career College with a three dimensional approach to learning: Theory. Application. Real World. Here, each individual is provided with tools, skills and opportunities to shape their tomorrow.
We are committed to providing individuals with well balanced, practical and quality education. We offer our students convenient class schedules, personalized class sizes, short program lengths, and qualified professional instruction. Extensive job search skills and working solutions are supplied, focusing on marketing job skills that match employer’s needs.
National Academy has been a fully registered and approved, Canadian owned and operated College for over three decades.
- Our unique support system helps each individual student navigate their funding options when you begin and job searching tactics when you graduate.
- Our facilities are state-of-the-art and provide students with all equipment and resources used in real industry environments.
- Our full-time diploma programs range between 3–9 months in duration, meaning you’ll be career ready sooner.
- We also offer part-time evening and weekend options.
- All of our instructors have several years of real-world work experience.
- National Academy voted Best Career College by View Magazine readers23 May 2012
- Mississauga Campus Open House with Spider Jones - December 8.23 May 2012
- New Course: Pharmacy Technician Program Now Accepting Applications23 May 2012
- Happy 33rd Anniversary To Us23 May 2012
- Great News for Students, Staff and NAHB!23 May 2012
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma