National Academy is a leading Career College with a three dimensional approach to learning: Theory. Application. Real World. Here, each individual is provided with tools, skills and opportunities to shape their tomorrow.
We are committed to providing individuals with well-balanced, practical and quality education. We offer our students convenient class schedules, personalized class sizes, short program lengths, and qualified professional instructors. Extensive job search skills and working solutions are supplied, focusing on marketing job skills that match employer’s needs.
National Academy has been a fully registered and approved, Canadian owned and operated College for over three decades.
- From financing your education to finding a job: Our unique support system helps each student navigate their financing options when they begin and proven job searching tactics when they graduate.
- Graduate Career-Ready: Our facilities are state-of-the-art and provide students with all equipment and resources used in real industry environments.
- Graduate Sooner: Our full-time diploma programs range between 3–9 months in duration.
- Classes fit with your busy life: We also offer part-time evening and weekend options.
- Gain valuable insight from our experienced instructors: All of our instructors have several years of real-world work experience and will help prepare you for the challenges and opportunities you’ll face once you graduate.
Free Information Responses within 24 hours
- Become a student this Summer and receive a free gift7 May 2017
- Find out why a career as a Medical Laboratory Technician Assistant could be right for you!3 May 2017
- The Real Scoop: Career Colleges VS. Traditional Universities27 Apr 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Consider a Rewarding Career in Logistics23 Apr 2017
- Becoming a Personal Support Worker in Ontario4 Apr 2017
- 165 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
- Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N6
- Phone : 1888 306 0991
- Email : email@example.com
- 31 King Street East, 2nd Floor
- Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 1A1
- Phone: 1.888.446.4649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Eglinton Ave East, 2nd Floor
- Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1A9
- Phone: 1.866.797.6312.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma
- Business Office Administration Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma